Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Culinary Historians of Canada org

Hi again,

I should mention that I thought that most of you would be interested in the "obvious" choices in food writing: restaurant reviews and trend-based articles. That said, I was thrilled that you had interest in culinary memoir, cookbook writing, etc.

I just got my latest issue of the "Culinary Chronicles: The Newsletter of the Culinary Historians of Ontario" and it occurred to me that some of you might be interested in knowing about this group. I believe that the group is going national, in other words, their field of interest has broadened coast to coast.

Memberships are cheap at $30 / year and you get a newsletter with interesting historical recipes, articles and newsy bits. For more information, head to the Culinary Historian's website.

The newsletter welcomes items for the newsletter. Just check with the editors to see if your idea is a fit.

No comments: