Saturday, November 15, 2008

Welcome Eat Your Words 2008 Participants!

Wow, what a great group again. I thought that maybe last year's group of talented, interested foodies was just beginners luck.

Anyway, welcome again. I hope you enjoyed Day 1 today. It's a long day to sit and learn, but everyone did well. The chocolate and cookies helped too, right?

So tomorrow I'll post a few of the lists, website and other material that I said I would. I'll do that early in the morning so you "morning people" can start looking through them. But right now, it's a beer and supper for me:)

This is a forum for all current and past participants for Eat Your Words. It's a way to stay in touch and post questions. Any one of us can post, which also means that if you have advice, news, answers to the posted questions or just general food observations that you need a home for, you can use this site. You'll need a Google / Blogger ID to post or reply to anything. It's free and quick to set up. If you have any questions how to do that, just email me and I'll walk you through the process.

Cheers all!

Jennifer

No comments: